Monday, January 18, 2010

Creative Art Retreat 2010


Creative Art Retreat March 17th - 21st 2010
Check it out here! http://www.creativesoulretreat.com.au/



Hi friends,
In March the Creative Art Retreat in Melbourne will be on again and I will be teaching a one day workshop on lace felt scarves.
A really beautiful technique it allows for fabric and fleece to combine very effectively.



For those of you who would like to try something else just drop me a line and we can work it into the day I am sure. Hoping to see some of you in class!

Raining most of the day -and still listening to our water tanks refilling. Which is riveting stuff let me tell you!

Hope your week is starting well
Love
Elizabeth
XX

1 comment:

  1. Oh I DO love the sound of rain- even more when it is really needed!!! your scarves are really wonderful- wish that I could be there!! SIGH!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth in Virginia USA

    ReplyDelete